assigning default printer to pc

sandra

I run a grade school network and I need the default printer profiles to stop
roaming with the children. We need the default printer to be the closest
printer we assign to a particular pc. We have Several network computers and
the children run around half the day trying to figure out where their
printouts have gone. Please help. I can not assign the default printer
through the server group policy because the children move from room to room.
Thank you.

Byte

Default printers do not roam, thus - no way. Children roam from room to room.
Once sent to the default printer, the child should be directed to that
printer to
retrieve their project.

--
Windows Beta Tester and