Motorola v120e ring style while charging

I have my phone set to vibrate, but when I plug the charger in it
defaults to a loud ring. I want it to vibrate while charging also. I
don't see any way to specify it to vibrate during charging? Anyone
experience this or know how to change this? The manual doesn't discuss.

Thanks,
Dave

My old phone used to do this as well. If I set it to vibrate beforehand and
then plugged it in, it would switch to the loud ring. It was a Motorola
T720. I had to set it again to vibrate if I wanted while it was charging.
This is the only way I saw to do it with that phone. Similar condition but
not sure about your phone.

davenorris@gmail.com wrote:
> I have my phone set to vibrate, but when I plug the charger in it
> defaults to a loud ring. I want it to vibrate while charging also. I
> don't see any way to specify it to vibrate during charging? Anyone
> experience this or know how to change this? The manual doesn't discuss.

This is Motorola practice of LONG standing. The idea is that if you are
charging, it is obviously not on your person, so as a courtesy, it
changes to loud while charging, then reverts to the preceding setting
when you take it off the charger. On some earlier Motorola phones, you
simply could not set it to vibrate while charging, but now you can. No
known way to change this behavior.