Windows Resource Tool Kit 2003 - PRNADMIN.DLL

Hi,

I am currently using the PRNADMIN.DLL com service, via C# .NET, i
currently can add ports, etc, but i cannot enumerate printer drivers.

I cant even do it vb 6.0 and the sample that comes with the resource kit
also does not work, they both get the error :

(0x8007007A) The data are passed to a system call is too small.

Any help out there please,

Thanx
Brett

Byte

RESOLUTION
To work around this behavior, stop and start the task scheduler service,
wait for 10 to 15 minutes, and then schedule jobs.

There is a scavenger tool in task scheduler that runs 10 minutes after the
service is started. This tool frees the memory that is still being used by
deleted or scheduled jobs.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.