Defined form doesn't show as available

I've used Server Properties to set up a new form. However, when I
right-click on a printer and choose Printing Preferences/Advanced, the form
doesn't show in the drop-down list, nor does it show anywhere under
Properties.

I know I've done this in the past, and it's worked, so I can't figure out
what I'm missing here. I have Administrator rights.

Thanks,

Kevin

The form must fall into the printable range of the device as defined in the
ppd or gpd for tthe printer. Make several forms and verify which ones
conform to the definitions.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team