Failed to print message

I have a windows XP Pro network setup. there is a HP Design Jet500 on a
printserver. That gives this message when the printer is bussy, then the
file will not print. We have the printer setup to print to the ip address.
how do I fix this?

Thnaks
Matthew

Byte

That gives this message when the printer is bussy??? What message, that
the printer is bussy? If the IP is bussy it will not take a command until
it is
not bussy!
--
Windows Beta Tester and
Programmer WNP

"Matthew" wrote:

> I have a windows XP Pro network setup. there is a HP Design Jet500 on a
> printserver. That gives this message when the printer is bussy, then the
> file will not print. We have the printer setup to print to the ip address.
> how do I fix this?
>
> Thnaks
> Matthew

the message pops up from the system tray on the task bar. Is there a way I
can set the printer to retry, or wait? any advive about a windows xp pro
print que, How can I get one?

Thanks
Matthew