NEED HELP!!!

I had to download Adobe Acrobat so that I could download an application,
problem is I cant print out the application. Everytime I try to print it the
pages come out blank!! If you can be of any help to me PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Byte

Any error messages? Have you checked your ink cartridges, they may be empty?
Is the file a PDF file? You can open it within Adobe and just click the
print icon.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

Lhyde85 wrote:
> I had to download Adobe Acrobat so that I could download an
> application, problem is I cant print out the application. Everytime I
> try to print it the pages come out blank!! If you can be of any help
> to me PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

1) Adobe Acrobat is commercial software and, as such, not available for
download (at least not legally). I would venture to suggest you mean Adobe
(Acrobat) Reader.

2) You don't print out "applications". Adobe Acrobat is an application
used for the creation, reading and printing of PDF (Portable Document
Format) files. Adobe (Acrobat) Reader is an application used for the reading
and printing of PDF files.

Are we to assume that you have downloaded Adobe (Acrobat) Reader and you are
attempting to print a PDF file?

If so, could you tell us *exactly* (including the verbatim text of any
errors) what happens when you try?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nice job!! Next time though, could you be a kittle more condescending?