Researchers Cram Computer on Pen Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]malmental[/nom]next up flying cars..[/citation]

Hell naw!!! Idiots can barely drive on the ground as is. Well then again there are many places that should thin out the herd so to speak...hah!

G

Next you will be swallowing these in pill form and your toilet will report back the state of your digestive system!

Yay Nanobots! Eventually they'll be able to repair Michael Jordan's joints with nanobots in time for his scheduled 3rd NBA comeback in 2029. I forget what source predicted his comeback, but it seemed reliable when I read it.

G

JOSHSKORN 02/25/2011 12:28 PM

Can it play Crysis? LOL sorry, had to.

Seriously, could it handle Hangman or Solitaire? What CAN it do?

DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE YOU DUMBASS INBRED AMERICAN HICK!?

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]bv90andy[/nom]eye pressure monitor? Surely there must be a cheaper way... an analog way.[/citation]

Yep. First we put eye drops in your eyes to dilate them, keep you in a dark room so you don't go blind, sit you in front of a big machine that puffs air at your eye and measures your eye pressure, then send you home with a neat new pair of plastic cut out shades!

Granted you would not want all that implanted in your eyeball...

[citation]DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE YOU DUMBASS INBRED AMERICAN HICK!?[/citation]I get mad at dumbass Americans, but that was uncalled for. He was just toying around. If you hate Americans, say that--and it's probably justified--we do a lot of screwed up stuff. But don't rip on a guy just trying to make a non-offensive joke.

It would be cool if it could play Crysis. Instead it just does medical stuff-which is pretty boring until I'm the one that's sick.

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]guerilla_logic[/nom]Where are the dual x16 slots for my 580's?[/citation]

Not only is that a stupid question, it is stupid to spend $1000 on an unnecessary graphics solution that will be pathetic in a few years.

Small/low watt/high performance is the future, you are going to have to learn to accept that.

squallypie

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
impressive. as technology grows further, hopefully we might see pen-sized computers. Lol imagine this "This is my blue pen, this is my red pen, this is my 4 in 1 one pen, this is my COMPUTER PEN!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.