Amd athalon x2 260
Corsair vengeance(4x2=8gbRAM)ddr3
Asus m4n68t-m le v2motherboard
Nvidia forsa 280t 1gb

Pls help
Dying to know it(but not dying)
14 answers Last reply
More about will configuration work battlefield
  1. It will work not sure what settings or resolution though but it will be very playable.
  2. The processor is 3.20Ghz and the resolution is 800x600
  3. ya it will work. but on low settings
  4. simon12 said:
    It will work not sure what settings or resolution though but it will be very playable.

The processor is 3.20Ghz and the resolution is 800x600
  5. arsalan12 said:
    ya it will work. but on low settings

Well thank u for reply
    Have you played these games on low stting...
    If u ve played how does it looks....I mean the details and all other think...
  6. ya i have a bit powerful pc from u. i have core 2 duo e8500, 3 gb of ram and a gt 430. it runs fine on low settings and resolution... so you can also play it smoothly on low
  7. arsalan12 said:
    ya i have a bit powerful pc from u. i have core 2 duo e8500, 3 gb of ram and a gt 430. it runs fine on low settings and resolution... so you can also play it smoothly on low

Any recmdations on upgrading anything in my PC....
  8. well.. if you upgrade both your pc and gpu.. just switch to intel instead of amd and gpu should be a hd 5770 or 6770 or 7770.. these gpus are cheap.. and it will play your game nice and smooth..:)
  9. sorry cpu*
  10. Thanks dude,,!!!..!!
  11. welcome divyanshus
  12. arsalan12 said:
    well.. if you upgrade both your pc and gpu.. just switch to intel instead of amd and gpu should be a hd 5770 or 6770 or 7770.. these gpus are cheap.. and it will play your game nice and smooth..:)

If he has a gtx 280 it is already more powerful than any of those cards it just lacks DX11
  13. Your motherboard support Phenom x4 CPUs so a 965BE is a good upgrade.
  14. simon12 said:
    Your motherboard support Phenom x4 CPUs so a 965BE is a good upgrade.

Thanks fr th rply....
    But don't you think I should upgrade my graphic. Card.......after all its just an entry level gaming card....
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Configuration Video Games