Missing file

May 29, 2005 11:45:01 AM

Somehow my registry pro or virus programs have deleted my file
C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\lxarunst.exe file from my pc....
Could somebody email me this file to EddieNistDrums@Yahoo.com I will run
anti virus checks before opening the attachment so please only serious
helpers send me the file.
--
Thanx 4 Your Help

Ed

More about : missing file

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 2:19:53 PM

Reinstall your Lexmark printer software drivers.

Ref: http://www.pcbanter.net/archive/index.php/t-221426.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP