Missing file

Somehow my registry pro or virus programs have deleted my file
C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\lxarunst.exe file from my pc....
Could somebody email me this file to EddieNistDrums@Yahoo.com I will run
anti virus checks before opening the attachment so please only serious
helpers send me the file.
--
Thanx 4 Your Help

Ed
1 answer Last reply
More about missing file

    Reinstall your Lexmark printer software drivers.

    Ref: http://www.pcbanter.net/archive/index.php/t-221426.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "eddie" wrote:

    | Somehow my registry pro or virus programs have deleted my file
    | C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\lxarunst.exe file from my pc....
    | Could somebody email me this file to EddieNistDrums@nospamYahoo.com I will run
    | anti virus checks before opening the attachment so please only serious
    | helpers send me the file.
    | --
    | Thanx 4 Your Help
    |
    | Ed