Andyp

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

When Sending a file to print especially a large file (epson 440). the laptop
pc resets itself. I have tried reinstalling the printer with no sucess.
In the advanced system information- error log i get the error message
service control manager - the background intelligent transfer service service
terminated with a specific error 2147942402 (0x80070002). No idea what that
means please help. I presume a problem with this service is making the laptop
reset. Many thanks in advance

If you disable BITS before printing, does it still reboot?
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Andyp" <Andyp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When Sending a file to print especially a large file (epson 440). the
> laptop
> pc resets itself. I have tried reinstalling the printer with no sucess.
> In the advanced system information- error log i get the error message
> service control manager - the background intelligent transfer service
> service
> terminated with a specific error 2147942402 (0x80070002). No idea what
> that
> means please help. I presume a problem with this service is making the
> laptop
> reset. Many thanks in advance

Byte

BITS Error 2147942402 (0x80070002)