Cyan won't print on 2 different printers (Lexmark and Epson)

I have printing just fine with a Epson Stylus C82 printer. Then suddenly it
stopped printing the color cyan. I ran all the maintenance (cleaning, nozzle
check, cartridge check, etc) still no cyan. It is an older printer so I
figured it just didn't want to work anymore, so I swiped my husbands brank
new printer (Lexmark Z700-P700 Series) and hooked it up. To my surprise, no
cyan. I ran all the maintenance and test pages. Nice pretty black, red, and
yellow, but no cyan. I can understand on printer on the fritz, but 2 of
completely different makes and model? Not likely. I have tried ICM on, off,
different color profiles, nothing works. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about cyan print printers lexmark epson

    What sort of cable are you using? Parallel or USB?
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Janet W." <Janet W.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have printing just fine with a Epson Stylus C82 printer. Then suddenly
    >it
    > stopped printing the color cyan. I ran all the maintenance (cleaning,
    > nozzle
    > check, cartridge check, etc) still no cyan. It is an older printer so I
    > figured it just didn't want to work anymore, so I swiped my husbands brank
    > new printer (Lexmark Z700-P700 Series) and hooked it up. To my surprise,
    > no
    > cyan. I ran all the maintenance and test pages. Nice pretty black, red,
    > and
    > yellow, but no cyan. I can understand on printer on the fritz, but 2 of
    > completely different makes and model? Not likely. I have tried ICM on,
    > off,
    > different color profiles, nothing works. Any ideas?

Lexmark Epson Printers Windows XP