When I'm printing, especially pictures, I'll get a message that my printer
cartridge has stalled. I have to turn off the printer to get rid of the
message. It always prints about half a page before giving me this message.
Any ideas as to what is wrong. Thanks for your help!

Uninstall and reinstall your printer drivers.

Check the printer cartridge is correctly seated in the printer.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)