Printer problems

I am having a system 32 error when I try to print.It won't print at all
and I am having some difficulty figuring out what to do.Everything is
hooked up right and it just says unspecified error.

--
powerlinkthrust
1 answer Last reply

    powerlinkthrust Wrote:
    > I am having a system 32 error when I try to print.It won't print at all
    > and I am having some difficulty figuring out what to do.Everything is
    > hooked up right and it just says unspecified error.

    Powerlinkthrust,
    system 32 error
    just says unspecified error
    More unspecified information please!