Printer problems

May 24, 2005 11:50:22 PM

I am having a system 32 error when I try to print.It won't print at all
and I am having some difficulty figuring out what to do.Everything is
hooked up right and it just says unspecified error.

--
powerlinkthrust

More about : printer problems

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 7:08:27 PM

powerlinkthrust Wrote:
> I am having a system 32 error when I try to print.It won't print at all
> and I am having some difficulty figuring out what to do.Everything is
> hooked up right and it just says unspecified error.

Powerlinkthrust,
system 32 error
just says unspecified error
More unspecified information please!