EQ1 Titles

Greetings.

Currently have the title Venerable, and was wondering how many aa's (and in
what area)
I would get the title 'Elder', and then the title 'Ancient'.

I was told 18 aa's in class should get me Elder, but I've well and truly
passed 18 aa's and not
got the option yet.

Anyone shed any light?

--
Grokus Narcosepsis <Grave Wisdom>
70 Soothsayer of The Rathe

"The higher the stakes, the lower the blows"
Powderfinger.

<dannynospamlee@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Currently have the title Venerable, and was wondering how many aa's (and in
> what area)
> I would get the title 'Elder', and then the title 'Ancient'.
>
> I was told 18 aa's in class should get me Elder, but I've well and truly
> passed 18 aa's and not
> got the option yet.
>
> Anyone shed any light?

6/12/24 were the cutoffs for the title levels based on AAs I think. 6 in
general, 12 in archetype, 24 in class.

I'm approaching 500 AAs, so pardon me if those aren't right. It's been a
while. =)

Some titles are granted for having epic weapons (3 possible, for epic 1.0,
1.5 and 2.0), obviously different per class. I think monk, mine, are
apostle, disciple and transcendant? Something like that. I've stuck with
Lord since the chooseable titles because it just sounds cool. Before that I
was Sensei.

Some titles are granted for having certain levels of tradeskills. I don't
do tradeskills, so until they give one for max begging and max alcohol
tolerance I'm stuck with apprentice fisherman for that choice. There are
many, apprentice, journeyman and master for each tradeskill I believe.

Xiphos

Faned wrote:
> Some titles are granted for having certain levels of tradeskills. I don't
> do tradeskills, so until they give one for max begging and max alcohol
> tolerance I'm stuck with apprentice fisherman for that choice. There are
> many, apprentice, journeyman and master for each tradeskill I believe.

The titles of "The Tipsy", "Town Drunkard" and "the Lusher" would rock.
--
Xiphos - I'd use those titles :D