Spooler problems. Still! oops!

I was on here recently and was asking how to get the spooler started. I use
XP home. Instructions I got called for to locate LexBce Server properties.
Whe I follow instruction to get to it I don't find it any where in the Manage
file. Can anyone help me with this? The only file I find is the Print Spooler
service. I'm realy a novice at this.

Thanks
--
medic253

See Steps 15-17 at Bruce Sanderson's website
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"medic253" <medic253@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was on here recently and was asking how to get the spooler started. I use
> XP home. Instructions I got called for to locate LexBce Server properties.
> Whe I follow instruction to get to it I don't find it any where in the
> Manage
> file. Can anyone help me with this? The only file I find is the Print
> Spooler
> service. I'm realy a novice at this.
>
> Thanks
> --