printing in an Apple Airport network

Tags:
  • Apple
  • Windows XP
June 1, 2005 8:02:01 AM

does anyone have an idea how i can get my windows XP laptop to print over a
printer connected to an apple airport extreme basestation? i use the network
for internet etc, but printing just doesnt work... the apple computers are
running OSX 10.3

More about : printing apple airport network

June 2, 2005 11:24:02 AM

Apple - AirPort Extreme (click Support)
http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/

How to Configure your Extreme Apple Base Station with Version 4.0.1 of the
Apple
http://www.vonwentzel.net/ABS/Configuration/OSXExtreme/...

Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.