printing in an Apple Airport network

does anyone have an idea how i can get my windows XP laptop to print over a
printer connected to an apple airport extreme basestation? i use the network
for internet etc, but printing just doesnt work... the apple computers are
running OSX 10.3
1 answer Last reply
More about printing apple airport network

    Apple - AirPort Extreme (click Support)
    http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/

    How to Configure your Extreme Apple Base Station with Version 4.0.1 of the
    Apple
    http://www.vonwentzel.net/ABS/Configuration/OSXExtreme/--

    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "acki" wrote:

    > does anyone have an idea how i can get my windows XP laptop to print over a
    > printer connected to an apple airport extreme basestation? i use the network
    > for internet etc, but printing just doesnt work... the apple computers are
    > running OSX 10.3

Apple Windows XP