I recently added a new limited user account. Since I did that I cannot print
anything from this account. In addition, if I try to print anything from this
account I cannot print anything from my account. In order to get my printer
working again I must go to System Restore and restore to an earlier time. How
Can I fix this so that my limited user can from from her site?

If you are using XP Home and a Norton (Symantec) antivirus product, this is
often seen. Go to the Control Panel, click on Printers & Faxes. Right
click on the Printer in question and then on Advanced. Set it to Print
Direct to Printer rather than use the Spooler.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)