Not printing BLACK

I have Canon Pixma ip2000 printer. I can not get black coming thro at all.
Only when doing the Nozzle Check it prints in black (that indicates nothing
wrong with the printer). I tried to use notepad and all other programms to
print with and can get only colour print. Runnig out of ideas. Please send me
some help ! Thanks !
1 answer Last reply
More about printing black

    First thing to do is uninstall and reinstall the printer.

    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Outi" <Outi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have Canon Pixma ip2000 printer. I can not get black coming thro at all.
    > Only when doing the Nozzle Check it prints in black (that indicates
    > nothing
    > wrong with the printer). I tried to use notepad and all other programms to
    > print with and can get only colour print. Runnig out of ideas. Please send
    > me
    > some help ! Thanks !

Printers Windows XP