I have Canon Pixma ip2000 printer. I can not get black coming thro at all.
Only when doing the Nozzle Check it prints in black (that indicates nothing
wrong with the printer). I tried to use notepad and all other programms to
print with and can get only colour print. Runnig out of ideas. Please send me
some help ! Thanks !

First thing to do is uninstall and reinstall the printer.

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Outi" <Outi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Canon Pixma ip2000 printer. I can not get black coming thro at all.
> Only when doing the Nozzle Check it prints in black (that indicates
> nothing
> wrong with the printer). I tried to use notepad and all other programms to
> print with and can get only colour print. Runnig out of ideas. Please send
> me
> some help ! Thanks !

TRENDING THREADS