Canceling Print Job

June 6, 2005 10:35:32 PM

I have a print job that is stuck in my printing que which I can't cancel and
not other documents aren't printing either. It say deleting printing but
nothing is happening. How can I fix this.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you in advance for your help.

More about : canceling print job

June 7, 2005 11:52:10 AM

This is a software problem with Microsoft printing system. The job has been
deleted. Though it still appear on the print queue, it will not be printed.
other jobs in the queue will take over and will not be affected. The job will
disappear when the system times out.
Therefore, you can ignore this shortcoming.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"smithlet" wrote:

> I have a print job that is stuck in my printing que which I can't cancel and
> not other documents aren't printing either. It say deleting printing but
> nothing is happening. How can I fix this.
>
> I would appreciate any help I can get.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

June 9, 2005 11:29:03 AM

Try restartiing the print spool service in your services. contol panel admin
tools, services

!