What are all the expansions for EQL

If I wanted to go out right now and get every part of EQL...
what would I need to buy ?

Arent there ones that can only be downloded aswell ?
I want to make sure I have "All of them"....

Original Everquest
Ruins of Kunark
Scars of Velious
Shadows of Luclin
Planes of Power
Legacy of Ykesha
Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Gates of Discord
Omens of War
Dragons of Norrath

You should be able to find an EQGold or PLatinum pack that lumps in
several of the older expansions.

Submitted by: Isloor
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

> Arent there ones that can only be downloded aswell ?
> I want to make sure I have "All of them"....

Anyone :)

Isloor <Isloor.1sfc61@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in

> Original Everquest
> Ruins of Kunark
> Scars of Velious
> Shadows of Luclin
> Planes of Power
> Legacy of Ykesha
> Lost Dungeons of Norrath
> Gates of Discord
> Omens of War
> Dragons of Norrath
>

> You should be able to find an EQGold or PLatinum pack that lumps in
> several of the older expansions.

> Submitted by: Isloor
> This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

EQ Platinum contains the first 8 on that list for like $30.
OoW I just bought for my second account for $10.
DoN will run you $20-30.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

abryant1@shaw.ca wrote in news:1121791072.755302.153710
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Arent there ones that can only be downloded aswell ?
> I want to make sure I have "All of them"....

I think Legacy of Ykesha was the only one that was only available by
download, but it's included in the Platinum pack.

Drop me an email if you happen to start on either the Firiona Vie or Stromm
server.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

abryant1@shaw.ca writes:
> Arent there ones that can only be downloded aswell ?
> I want to make sure I have "All of them"....

Most if not all of the expansions CAN be downloaded, but they're also
available on CD. Since downloading an entire expansion can take hours
even on a fast connection, you're better off buying the Platinum Pack
to get the first several expansions (it's probably cheaper, too), and
then either buying CDs for the last couple expansions or downloading
those.

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 56 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 52 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- Teviron, Knight 21 on E. Marr

> Would this be a correct List ?
> Or are there any missing ?

The Ruins of Kunark (March 2000)
The Scars of Velious (December 2000)
The Shadows of Luclin (December 2001)
The Planes of Power (October 2002)
The Legacy of Ykesha (March 2003)
Lost Dungeons of Norrath (September 2003)
Gates of Discord (February 2004)
Omens of War (September 2004)
Dragons of Norrath (February 2005)
Depths of Darkhollow (Announced for September 2005)