Unable to install HP Laserjet 4 Plus in XP

June 8, 2005 3:43:52 AM

elpam Wrote:
> I have the same problem. Have you figured out any corrective action.

None - MS & HP aren't interested.

--
CBPMIKE
Anonymous

If you connect it to the parallel port and reboot, XP should pick it up

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"CBPMIKE" <CBPMIKE.1qa51n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> elpam Wrote:
>> I have the same problem. Have you figured out any corrective action.
>
> None - MS & HP aren't interested.
>

> --
> CBPMIKE
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 3:43:53 AM

What actually happens when you try to install it?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!