Unable to install HP Laserjet 4 Plus in XP

elpam Wrote:
> I have the same problem. Have you figured out any corrective action.

None - MS & HP aren't interested.

--
CBPMIKE
2 answers Last reply

    If you connect it to the parallel port and reboot, XP should pick it up

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "CBPMIKE" <CBPMIKE.1qa51n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > elpam Wrote:
    >> I have the same problem. Have you figured out any corrective action.
    >
    > None - MS & HP aren't interested.
    >

    > --
    > CBPMIKE

    What actually happens when you try to install it?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "CBPMIKE" <CBPMIKE.1qa51n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > elpam Wrote:
    >> I have the same problem. Have you figured out any corrective action.
    >
    > None - MS & HP aren't interested.
    >

    > --
    > CBPMIKE

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Laserjet Windows XP