Printer will not print from Network, printing lank pages

I just bought a Dell Laptop and am using it networked to my HP Computer. I
have set up to share my desktop printer which is an HP All-in-One. I spent
HOURS on the phone with tech support from Dell, HP... When I try to print
using the laptop through the network, via my router. It will print out a
page, but it is blank, I make sure that the firewall is turned off on both,
I have reinstalled the drive numerous times. I have checked and checked
the setup for the network File and Printer sharing. The print job is going
to the que on the desktop, but the pages are blank, any recommendations
would really help? Could it be a spooling configuration in Windows for
networking???

Byte

Could it be the ink cartridges are empty?
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.