Torchlight II (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) [~4K]

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Direct Video Link: Torchlight II (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) [~4K]
Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/n11skid

Torchlight II is a dungeon crawler that has an offline single player mode as well as online and LAN multi-player modes. The game has native support for multi-monitor systems, it is fully horizontal plus, the UI is correctly scaled and the most important elements can be centred although some elements are bound to the edges of the screen. The video itself is part analysis, part walkthough and part waffle, my commentary need works I know, need more practice, but feel free to like or dislike my video and comment.

While this video can be watched on any screen it has been encoded to look best on a multi-monitor system, so if your running such a system, then select original quality from the drop down box and watch in fullscreen. Videos are embedded below but they might be better viewed on the web pages.

^ Personally I'd prefer to see support for 3D instead of Eyefinity. Just don't like the scenery broken up by the bezels, plus I plan to upgrade my 50" gaming HDTV to a 65" 3D model soon.

However the graphics look better than original TL (which I'm currently playing for the 3rd time around), plus the multiplayer support is nice too.

TRENDING THREADS