Radeon X1950 Pro 512MB PCI-E

560 Watt PSU

RAM : 3 GB DDR2 800MHz

Screen Res : 1280x1024

OS Hard Drive :
Maxtor STM3160211AS 160GB

Operating System : Win 7 32

Direct X : DX10

Plz sudgest me some good SHOOTING & RACING games to play on my RIG.

fallout, crysis, COD-MW,NFS-MW,GRID,Burnout, all are already done.......

THANX in Advance.....

knight1122

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
Hi Yourself buddy;
Thanx for your time Brett, but I've already poped the lid off of that one too........
If you have something else, I'll be waiting to hear from you again........

T.C, KNIGHTS.

Red Faction Guerilla is probably the most fun game I've played released in the past five years - feels like being let loose in a huge playground (the playground is Mars) with a sledgehammer and explosives to blow up pretty much everything (structures included) on the map :-D Serious Sam 2 was also brilliant fun and Hitman Blood Money (all Hitman games actually).

knight1122

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012

Thanx my frnd, I've played L4D and I liked it, even if there was nothing in the game to like , just blood, but I liked it......
Will try L4D 2, never knew it existed.......
Thanx for your time, I'll be open if you get something else to share.......

knight1122

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012

Hmmm, Red Faction Guerilla Sounds like fun, Queued on top of my "Play before you die" List.......
and yes, I'm already done with HITMAN series, Blood money was the last I played....... 1,2,3,4.
Many thanx for the suggesion buddy.......
Will be waiting to hear from you again if you get something new to share........

Actually, I somehow forgot one of the two best games I've ever played - it's an RPG (no real shooting in it) but Knights of the Old Republic - it's the game that the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic is based on. And if you're open to RPGs, you should definitely give Baldur's Gate 2 a shot (the other best game I've played, and a remake is coming out in a few months too). Also, Freelancer - it's a space sim so it's kind of shooting :) It's pretty old and graphics are dated, but it's awesome fun and something you'll really get into.

For racing you should definitely check out Burnout Paradise if you've not played it - absolutely awesome fun! No real cars unfortunately, but it's pretty arcadey unrealistic driving anyway so they wouldn't really fit (you need to use brakes a little bit and you get nitrous, drifting etc but you'll be easily taking corners at insane speeds). It's as much about driving combat as real racing - ramming cars off the road, into obstacles etc. Nice looking game too, and I think it will run OK on your hardware.

because your system isnt the newest your gonna struggle with a lot of games as your card is dx9 you could try battlefield bad company 2 but that would be pushing it on single player , multiplayer would be unplayable.
try the fear franchise of games the first 1s were pretty good shooters. they got a little repetitive but do have some merit.
try some old shool games like price of persia and tombraider. dirt and gta 3. all good games.
i would say cod 4 is about the best shooter for your system but you probably already beat the pants off it.
half life black messa has just been updated and re released, definatly worth a look . is is updated resident eveil 1-2-3 and devil may cry 3-4.
there are a few starwars games worht a look. battlefront is an ok shooter but can get repetative.
system shock is an oldy but a goody.
x3 may also float your boat. space sim shooter.

TRENDING THREADS