Print document summary page unwanted

Recently I have been getting a detailed summary sheet printed at the end
of each document sent to the printer. How do I turn this off? It is
not a separator sheet. I don't know whether this started with XP
upgrade to SP2 or with wireless networking, which I did around the same
time.

--
RBarclay

this is not part of the OS.

I assume this is not a driver that came with XP. Check the print driver
settings or the application.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"RBarclay" wrote:

> Recently I have been getting a detailed summary sheet printed at the end
> of each document sent to the printer. How do I turn this off? It is
> not a separator sheet. I don't know whether this started with XP
> upgrade to SP2 or with wireless networking, which I did around the same
> time.
>

> --
> RBarclay

It si a windowns function! it is apart of SP2 and you can turn it off!

If you go to your printer controle pannle and right click on an emty
space with in the windown and go down to server propoties on that
screen that opens the last tick box says somthing like show infomation.
untick that back and there you go no more stuped notification.

Regards
Simon :p

--
nommiissPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access