trying to share HP 722c printer between 2 XP computers

I have gone thorugh the add a network printer and create a home network
wizzard on both PCs. It looks like it adds the printer on the client PC just
fine, but when I do the test print nothing happens. The printer works fine
on the local PC. Please help

See:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm
--