Receiving Fax With .NET (C#/VB.NET)

Hello,

For a small project I'm doing, I would like to automatically receive
incoming faxes and store their images (tiff) in a database.

I'm using Windows Server 2003 for the Fax Services, and have figured out I
need to use Fax Routing to get it to process.

There is however only 1 sample available of this, written in C++, which I'm
not very skilled in.

I'm wondering if there are any C# samples on how to add a Routing Extension
which will allow me to automatically get the tiff file and handle it in C#.