Sonic Firewall

Has anyone worked with Sonic firewalls. I have a problem with one. I am
trying to allow PC anywhere log on. And although they have a pre set rule
and I set it up with the proper ports to the server running win 2000 I keep
getting an errow message can't connect to specified device. Does anyone know
what is going on. it is through a t1 line.
Thanks Joe

rif wrote:

> Has anyone worked with Sonic firewalls. I have a problem with one. I am
> trying to allow PC anywhere log on. And although they have a pre set rule
> and I set it up with the proper ports to the server running win 2000 I
> keep getting an errow message can't connect to specified device. Does
> anyone know what is going on.

Look at the logs.

> it is through a t1 line.

Totally irrelevant information.