Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have been doing a lot of installing/uninstalling of printer drivers. After
installing/uninstalling a printer time after time, when the plug-n-play
action starts, Windows will automagically use a copy of the original driver,
with some name like oem1.... Is there anyway to purge the system so that it
will discard any copies of the driver and I can use the original for the
install?

See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging