Faxing in XP

June 20, 2005 4:12:02 PM

Is it possible to send a fax through windows XP to multiple recipents that I
have in a delimitted file? I am able to fax one at a time. I tried to fax
through a mail merge in Word, but it is trying to access the fax #'s in
Outlook and I do not have this recipent list in outlook. I would like to
just import the list into the fax program, but that doesn't seem to be an
option. I have 3 pages that need to be faxed to 100+ recipients.

More about : faxing

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 5:33:14 PM

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/winxpfax.htm#l...
Windows XP Fax - Limitations - Fax Merges
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289532
How to use Windows 2000 Fax Service to initiate a mail merge in Outlook 2002

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

!