  • Microsoft
  • Software
  • Windows XP
June 20, 2005 7:39:45 PM

Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
and can’t seem to find the cd :?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-lost-software-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1733751

More about : lost software lexmark x1150

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 7:39:46 PM

Lexmark X1150 Driver Download
http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"rinko48" wrote:

| Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
| software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
| and can't seem to find the cd :?
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 7:39:46 PM

http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/selections.cgi?ccs=...:::::
Lexmark X1150 - Drivers and Downloads

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

"rinko48" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
> software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
> and can’t seem to find the cd :?

request
> Topic URL:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-lost-software-...
http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1733751
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 6:35:36 PM

"rinko48" wrote:
> Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the
> install software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i
> reformatted my computer and can't seem to find the cd :?

thanks everyone for your quick response to my post.
!