lost software for lexmark x1150

Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
and can’t seem to find the cd :?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-lost-software-lexmark-x1150-ftopict548170.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1733751
3 answers Last reply
More about lost software lexmark x1150

    Lexmark X1150 Driver Download
    http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:386:0:0&os_group=Windows%20XP&target

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "rinko48" wrote:

    | Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
    | software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
    | and can't seem to find the cd :?

    http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/selections.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:386::0&emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::::
    Lexmark X1150 - Drivers and Downloads

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "rinko48" wrote:
    > Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the
    > install software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i
    > reformatted my computer and can't seem to find the cd :?

    thanks everyone for your quick response to my post.

Lexmark Microsoft Software Windows XP