I have a Canon i850 that prints fine with one exception. When printing
multiple copies it will print 1 or 2 pages, pause for several very long
seconds, and then resume. When printing large documents or multiple
copies of the same, this at least doubles the print time.
I use Windows XP and have plenty of computer horsepower...
Any thoughts?
Thanks

--
jimpro

Byte

Are you printing documents or graphics? A printer has a built-in memory
chip that it must empty and reload the data to the printheads. Yours may
be small especially if you are printing graphics.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.