mack

I had to reformat XP. Now my printer will not print in the right color. It
prints in an orange tint on every picture, even from my scanner. I have a
photosmart p100 printer with all the latest drivers and software downloaded
and installed. I use the printer and software that XP uses and I have SP2
installed. Everything works great but the orange tint is really orange!
Thanks, Mack

Byte

You need color leveling. Go to the HP website and tech support. They will
send you instructions on how to do this.
HP Support & Troubleshooting

http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html?pageDisplay=support
--
Some days you're the windshield,