Anyone got CTA assault gun to work on pc as FPS and/or BF3?

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Bang Bang. :fou:
Anyone have any clue about getting a point and shoot gun to work with BF3?

Is there a FPS ( firs person shooter) that has a aim and shoot gun?

Does that happen on the PS3? :sarcastic:

Help me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
:heink:

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Are there any games with aiming and shooting?

Damn I have not go a clue. Though any help and or pointers would be great.

I have an engineering background ( electrical and electronic and electrician). My age is showing. I might try to get something up and working. It does not seem like it aye. :p

Thanks.

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I got 10 years on C, C++ and Visual C++ and assembly. I am not update with C# or C.Net or whatever it is.

I really like BF3. If it only had a gun rathe then a keyboard and mouse. Id be in heaven.

iyzik

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think so. In fact I've never even heard of anyone even thinking about trying that. I'm not sure why you would want that over a keyboard/mouse.

I don't think there is a way to do that. Controller or gamepad? Sure. Wireless physical gun to aim? Don't think so. But I could be wrong.

If you want to play like that I'd look at a Wii.

benski

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
I don't know of any PC light gun games, but you can play emulated arcade or console games with a PC light gun. However the CTA assualt gun isn't even really a light guy, it's just a dual shock controller in gun form with a place to attach the playstation move. It's only aim and shoot if you have the playstation move and are playing a compatable game, it's not going to do anything in a pc game except be an akward control pad.

iyzik

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2012

Well becuase nobody really likes, or uses them lol. No offense. Sticking to mouse and keyboard for PC always ends up being the best option, nothing else is as fast for aiming as a mouse.

benski

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
The problem is that no one owns a light gun for the PC, so there is no reason to develop a game for it, and since there are no games for it almost no one is going to buy a PC light gun. Some of my favorite arcade games growing up were cheyenne, duck hunt, and virtua cop, but games like that don't have enough depth to compel someone to purchase both hardware and software to play it. If you want to play modern aim and shoot games stick with a console.

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
thanks for that Benski.

i am on my own ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, F+ck You Nvidia and Radeon. The PC blows away the consoles but you won't make me a gun to shoot.

I need a damn gun. I hate going to the range and capping off rounds. You know why? It blows a f+cking hole in my pocket.

It aint cheap. Especially if you use an automatic on automatic.

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
:cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyone like the feel of a gun? It feels great. Just feels expensive when you starting using it
:sarcastic:

We need a gun for the PC. :heink:

Id spend 1000 on it. It would be friggen worth it. :fou: