The printing only shows blues and pinks, there are not greens, yellows, reds,
etc. What can I do to fix this problem? Also, when printing in black ink,
the output is fuzzy. I have aligned cartridges, cleaned cartridges, and have
two new cartridges installed, and nothing has helped this problem.

Please help.

Byte

You might as well trash it unless Lexmarks website's tech support can
assist you. It is a well know product problem. Purchase a new printer
for less than $100 from Canon, HP or Epson. All-in-one units are now
for under a hundred bucks and they are great!
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

tgkk wrote:
> The printing only shows blues and pinks, there are not greens,
> yellows, reds, etc. What can I do to fix this problem? Also, when
> printing in black ink, the output is fuzzy. I have aligned
> cartridges, cleaned cartridges, and have two new cartridges
> installed, and nothing has helped this problem.
>
> Please help.

You have a *Lexmark* and you expect decent quality prints?! What cave have
you been living in the past decade or so?!