Lexmark 1150 reinstall

I upgraded my pc to xp pro sp2. When I reinstalled my lexmark 1150
software the all in one center fails to work. It hangs when trying to
prepare for the first use...looking for scanner applications. I
downloaded the xp drivers from the lexmark site and this did not fix
the problem. Does anyone know of a way to make this work?

Thanks,

dz

Byte

Besides printer drivers, you also need the scanner (twain) drivers and the
accompanying software for the unit to operate. Go back to the website and
download everything related to the 1150 unit. Do you not have the
installation
CD that came with it?
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"zemanek.d@ghc.org" wrote:

> I upgraded my pc to xp pro sp2. When I reinstalled my lexmark 1150
> software the all in one center fails to work. It hangs when trying to
> prepare for the first use...looking for scanner applications. I
> downloaded the xp drivers from the lexmark site and this did not fix
> the problem. Does anyone know of a way to make this work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> dz

Byte

I forgot to ask, did you not disconnect the Lexmark when you upgraded?
Then install the software which will tell you when to connect it?
Uninstall & reinstall Printer

"zemanek.d@ghc.org" wrote:

> I upgraded my pc to xp pro sp2. When I reinstalled my lexmark 1150
> software the all in one center fails to work. It hangs when trying to
> prepare for the first use...looking for scanner applications. I
> downloaded the xp drivers from the lexmark site and this did not fix
> the problem. Does anyone know of a way to make this work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> dz

I did not disconnect the printer when reinstalling the software. I
will uninstall everything and try again...thanks for the help!

dz