Sharing Printers

I use to be able to share my printers over my network , but since adding
service pack 2 for windows xp , when i try to connect to my printer over the
network , windows displays a message saying.

' The driver isnt installed ; browse for driver?'

this never happened before , so is there something in service pack 2 causing
this?
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing printers

    When you upgraded with SP2 did you disconnect all peripherals connected
    to your PC and that only the monitor, keyboard and mouse are connected?
    You must now reinstall the printer from scratch.
    Uninstall & reinstall Printer
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "taci190" wrote:

    > I use to be able to share my printers over my network , but since adding
    > service pack 2 for windows xp , when i try to connect to my printer over the
    > network , windows displays a message saying.
    >
    > ' The driver isnt installed ; browse for driver?'
    >
    > this never happened before , so is there something in service pack 2 causing
    > this?

Microsoft Printers Windows XP