Restricted user can't delete faxes

A restricted user can receive faxes, but is not able to delete them. Is
there a file, or program I can go additonal permissions or right to that will
allow the user to delete faxes after they have been received. I have already
given everyone full control of fxsclnt.exe, but that did not solve the
problem. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about restricted user delete faxes

    In Win2k3,
    An administrator can control the permissions usign the Fax Service
    Manager(fxsadmin.msc). If you go to Fax -> Properties -> Security, you see
    the list of permissions the users have on Fax Service.
    Inorder to delete faxes, you need Manage Fax Documents permission.

    In WinXP,
    You can reach there through Printer and Faxes -> Fax Printer ->
    Properties -> Security.

    =======
    Thanks,
    Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

    Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
    This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only.

    "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >A restricted user can receive faxes, but is not able to delete them. Is
    > there a file, or program I can go additonal permissions or right to that
    > will
    > allow the user to delete faxes after they have been received. I have
    > already
    > given everyone full control of fxsclnt.exe, but that did not solve the
    > problem. Any suggestions?

Microsoft Windows XP