Compaq Laptop 1200

Looking for quick restore cd's for a Compaq Laptop series 1200. Can someone
help me. I found out that they don't sell them anymore because Microsoft
will not support win98, which comes on the disk.

Thanks
John
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq laptop 1200

    There are literally dozens of models with different hardware in the 1200
    series. a source for QR CDs would need to know the exact model.
    HH

    "John" <johnparisho@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > Looking for quick restore cd's for a Compaq Laptop series 1200. Can
    > someone
    > help me. I found out that they don't sell them anymore because Microsoft
    > will not support win98, which comes on the disk.
    >
    > Thanks
    > John

Compaq Laptops CD-Rom Computers