My network printer will only print up Two-Sided print

I'm printing to a network printer. Everytime a print up a multi page
documents it prints it back to back ( 2 sided) How can I take this function
off??

Please help thanks.

Edgar
4 answers Last reply
More about network printer print sided print

    What make and model of network printer. Did you check with the System
    Administrator/IT Department that they have not set up this method to save
    paper?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Edgar" <edgar@casarealestatemortgage.com> wrote in message
    > I'm printing to a network printer. Everytime a print up a multi page
    > documents it prints it back to back ( 2 sided) How can I take this
    > function
    > off??
    >
    > Please help thanks.
    >
    > Edgar

    I'm using the Canon IM2200
    But the problem is not with printer. I'm my printer preferences because no
    other computer is doing this. I want to disable the 2 sides priting option.
    That is not good for me since i fax all the documents I print out.

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > What make and model of network printer. Did you check with the System
    > Administrator/IT Department that they have not set up this method to save
    > paper?
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "Edgar" <edgar@casarealestatemortgage.com> wrote in message
    > > I'm printing to a network printer. Everytime a print up a multi page
    > > documents it prints it back to back ( 2 sided) How can I take this
    > > function
    > > off??
    > >
    > > Please help thanks.
    > >
    > > Edgar

    From which application are you printing?
    --

    > I'm using the Canon IM2200
    > But the problem is not with printer. I'm my printer preferences because
    > no
    > other computer is doing this. I want to disable the 2 sides priting
    > option.
    > That is not good for me since i fax all the documents I print out.
    >
    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> What make and model of network printer. Did you check with the System
    >> Administrator/IT Department that they have not set up this method to save
    >> paper?
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP)
    >> Printing & Imaging
    >>

    >> "Edgar" <edgar@casarealestatemortgage.com> wrote in message
    >> > I'm printing to a network printer. Everytime a print up a multi page
    >> > documents it prints it back to back ( 2 sided) How can I take this
    >> > function
    >> > off??
    >> >
    >> > Please help thanks.
    >> >
    >> > Edgar

    From any application, if more than one page, it print up back-to-back.
    How can I disable this feature.

    "Edgar" wrote:

    > I'm printing to a network printer. Everytime a print up a multi page
    > documents it prints it back to back ( 2 sided) How can I take this function
    > off??
    >
    > Please help thanks.
    >
    > Edgar

Fax Network Printer Microsoft Windows XP