Closed

32-bit launcher

Hello,
i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit version. there is only one program that i cannot install because i get an error message. the error "32-bit setup launcher has stopped working" how do i get around that or fix it?
11 answers Last reply
More about launcher
  1. What program is this?
  2. Herr_Koos said:
    What program is this?

Its a "Folio" libraries program. I have another Bible program that is running with Folio, "Audio Bible" and that installed fine.
  3. You could try running the program as an Administrator, and change Compatibility settings to an earlier version of Windows, say XP. Give me a shout if you don't know how to do that.
  4. Herr_Koos said:
    You could try running the program as an Administrator, and change Compatibility settings to an earlier version of Windows, say XP. Give me a shout if you don't know how to do that.

Yeah I tried that and it did not work either.
  5. I also went through the Windows on-board help thing and after all of it the thing said the application is incompatible. I could understand it it was a mac set-up but this is really a windows disk with executable file and all.
  6. Some older applications will not work on Windows 7; there are very few of them but still. Is there an updated version of the program that you can try?
  7. Herr_Koos said:
    Some older applications will not work on Windows 7; there are very few of them but still. Is there an updated version of the program that you can try?

thanks for your help. i will look into an up-date... so does that mean there is no way to keep the setup launcher working?
  8. I can't say for sure. Microsoft occasionally release updates to Windows 7 that improve compatibility. The latest one came out just yesterday.
  9. davidsjahn said:
    Hello,
    i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit version. there is only one program that i cannot install because i get an error message. the error "32-bit setup launcher has stopped working" how do i get around that or fix it?
  10. This thread is over a year old, trikaal_02. Make your own brand new thread.
  11. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Error Message