printer driver not compatible with XP pro

I am using an older hp 672C printer on a network.
It works great.

When I put a new XP pro machine on the network, it will not work with that
printer.
Anything I can do?
2 answers Last reply
More about printer driver compatible

    No drivers installed for that printer.
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "jojo" wrote:

    > I am using an older hp 672C printer on a network.
    > It works great.
    >
    > When I put a new XP pro machine on the network, it will not work with that
    > printer.
    > Anything I can do?

    You need to get XP drivers from the HP website. Drivers for 9x O/Ses are
    not compatible with XP.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "jojo" <cgv_2000*SPAM*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I am using an older hp 672C printer on a network.
    > It works great.
    >
    > When I put a new XP pro machine on the network, it will not work with that
    > printer.
    > Anything I can do?

Printer Driver Windows XP Compatibility Printers