printer driver not compatible with XP pro

JOJO

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am using an older hp 672C printer on a network.
It works great.

When I put a new XP pro machine on the network, it will not work with that
printer.
Anything I can do?

Byte

No drivers installed for that printer.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"jojo" wrote:

> I am using an older hp 672C printer on a network.
> It works great.
>
> When I put a new XP pro machine on the network, it will not work with that
> printer.
> Anything I can do?

You need to get XP drivers from the HP website. Drivers for 9x O/Ses are
not compatible with XP.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging