Print error

Hi,

I'm trying to print a document to HP Deskjet 1300 printer, and am getting an
error. And when I try to delete the document in the print queue, it just
says "deleting" and nothing happens. The document can only be deleted when
the print device is turned off and then back on. After the print device is
given a power reset, I'm able to print documents to it successfully as well.

Does anyone here have an idea about what is wrong with the print device? or
is it a problem witht he usb cable?

Shafiee

Byte

Deleting items in the print queue can take several minutes for it has to be
timed-out. Sometimes you have to shutdown and reboot to empty the queue.
Don't expect an instant response. You did not state what the error is nor if
you are getting error messages, so we're at a stalemate.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.