Motorola bluetooth adapter/dongle

Does anyone know if this adapter will let a V60i synch with the audio
system of a bluetooth enabled car? Thanks.

(Motorola 98597/ DC600/ S9874/ SYN0895 Bluetooth Adapter)

_KC_

"JZ" <zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if this adapter will let a V60i synch with the audio
> system of a bluetooth enabled car? Thanks.
>
> (Motorola 98597/ DC600/ S9874/ SYN0895 Bluetooth Adapter)

Yes, it will work.

KC

--
Need Verizon/Alltel/Nextel accessories but hate paying retail? Check out my
Ebay store.

_KC_ wrote:
> "JZ" <zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Does anyone know if this adapter will let a V60i synch with the audio
>>system of a bluetooth enabled car? Thanks.
>>
>>(Motorola 98597/ DC600/ S9874/ SYN0895 Bluetooth Adapter)
>

> Yes, it will work.
>

> KC

Is the V60i a Bluetooth enabled handset?

_KC_

> _KC_ wrote:
>> "JZ" <zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Does anyone know if this adapter will let a V60i synch with the audio
>>>system of a bluetooth enabled car? Thanks.
>>>
>>>(Motorola 98597/ DC600/ S9874/ SYN0895 Bluetooth Adapter)
>>

>> Yes, it will work.
>>

>> KC
>>

> Is the V60i a Bluetooth enabled handset?

No but pop on the DC600 adapter and it becomes one.

KC

--
Need Verizon/Alltel/Nextel accessories but hate paying retail? Check out my
Ebay store.
http://stores.ebay.com/totalwireless?refid=store

>>Is the V60i a Bluetooth enabled handset?
>
> No but pop on the DC600 adapter and it becomes one.
>
> KC

Ok, I missed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

TH