What games can my desktop PC run?

These are my specs:

CPU: AMD A8-3850 APU @2.9GHz with Radeon HD 6550D Graphics.
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6450 Low Profile Graphics Card 1GB(The 6550 and 6450 are DUAL Graphics with CrossfireX)
RAM: 4GB ADATA Gaming Series 1600 ram
HDD: 500GB Hard Drive
Monitor: Acer 19" Widescreen LCD

I want to know which games i can play on my PC. :bounce:

I dont want like ULTRA settings, i just want to be able to play games on MID settings.

If your gonna tell me i cant play on high or ultra, please dont comment.

I ONLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES ON MID SETTINGS, IF I CAN PLAY ON HIGHER THATS COOL.

Let me know what games i can play on my system, thanks everyone. if people can write me a list i would appreciate it. :D

P.S. i torrented Skyrim and i can play it on High settings with very little lag. :pfff: a little over mid settings with ZERO Lag. if that helps any.
4 answers Last reply
More about what games desktop
  1. AMDDoolittle said:

P.S. i torrented Skyrim and i can play it on High settings with very little lag. :pfff: a little over mid settings with ZERO Lag. if that helps any.

Thats theft

To answer your question you can play anything that requires a quad core CPU and a 6450, so basically nearly anything as long as you dont insist on high settings. Think of a game you want then go check its requirements.
  2. AMDDoolittle said:

Yeah, talking about piracy is against the rules here.

To answer your question though, I think you could probably do most games at low/medium settings.
  3. you can play most of the games but you have to be specific about your resolution..
    If you want to play at 1680*900 then i think it would be tough for that gpu to handle. Your gpu is a total crap so all you can expect is to play at 1024*768 at low - medium settings...
    If you play at 1024*768 and as u said you don't have any problem with low-medium settings, so i can assure u that not a single title out there would be a headache...you would have pretty decent rig if you could replace your gpu and grab something better...like gtx 550(a budget card)
    Njoy....!!! And best of luck...
  4. You've answered you own question really, if Skyrim plays half ok on High settings then you'd pretty much be ok with most games on Mid. And yes downloading SkyRim from a torrent is illegal by the way, and against the Rules on this forum, even if its for "testing" purposes.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Graphics Video Games