Sign in with
Your question

What games can my desktop PC run?

Last response: in Video Games
September 27, 2012 7:53:21 PM

These are my specs:

CPU: AMD A8-3850 APU @2.9GHz with Radeon HD 6550D Graphics.
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6450 Low Profile Graphics Card 1GB(The 6550 and 6450 are DUAL Graphics with CrossfireX)
RAM: 4GB ADATA Gaming Series 1600 ram
HDD: 500GB Hard Drive
Monitor: Acer 19" Widescreen LCD

I want to know which games i can play on my PC. :bounce: 

I dont want like ULTRA settings, i just want to be able to play games on MID settings.

If your gonna tell me i cant play on high or ultra, please dont comment.

I ONLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES ON MID SETTINGS, IF I CAN PLAY ON HIGHER THATS COOL.

Let me know what games i can play on my system, thanks everyone. if people can write me a list i would appreciate it. :D 

P.S. i torrented Skyrim and i can play it on High settings with very little lag. :pfff:  a little over mid settings with ZERO Lag. if that helps any.

More about : games desktop run

September 27, 2012 8:03:01 PM

AMDDoolittle said:

P.S. i torrented Skyrim and i can play it on High settings with very little lag. :pfff:  a little over mid settings with ZERO Lag. if that helps any.

Thats theft

To answer your question you can play anything that requires a quad core CPU and a 6450, so basically nearly anything as long as you dont insist on high settings. Think of a game you want then go check its requirements.
September 27, 2012 11:10:46 PM

AMDDoolittle said:

Yeah, talking about piracy is against the rules here.

To answer your question though, I think you could probably do most games at low/medium settings.
Related resources
September 28, 2012 8:09:03 AM

you can play most of the games but you have to be specific about your resolution..
If you want to play at 1680*900 then i think it would be tough for that gpu to handle. Your gpu is a total crap so all you can expect is to play at 1024*768 at low - medium settings...
If you play at 1024*768 and as u said you don't have any problem with low-medium settings, so i can assure u that not a single title out there would be a headache...you would have pretty decent rig if you could replace your gpu and grab something better...like gtx 550(a budget card)
Njoy....!!! And best of luck...
September 28, 2012 1:20:02 PM

You've answered you own question really, if Skyrim plays half ok on High settings then you'd pretty much be ok with most games on Mid. And yes downloading SkyRim from a torrent is illegal by the way, and against the Rules on this forum, even if its for "testing" purposes.
!