i recently had my computer wiped completely and i had to reinstall everything.
i reinstalled my [printer but when installing the computer couldnt find the
printer conected to a port but it was. the printer isnt broke as i can print
a test page but from the printer only, not from the computer.
its as if the computer isnt recognising the printer or something.
please help

What make and model of printer and how are you connecting to the PC.... LPT
or USB?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging