Different default printers?

Is it possible to set different printers for different programs? About half
of the printing I do at work has to be on letterhead, so I set my default
printer and settings to letterhead. However, when I just want to print an
e-mail from outlook, I'd like to be able to print on plain paper.

As it is, Outlook won't let me modify my printer preferences so that it will
just print an e-mail on plain paper.

Thanks!

Patti wrote:
> Is it possible to set different printers for different programs?
> About half of the printing I do at work has to be on letterhead, so
> I set my default printer and settings to letterhead. However, when I
> just want to print an e-mail from outlook, I'd like to be able to
> print on plain paper.
>
> As it is, Outlook won't let me modify my printer preferences so that
> it will just print an e-mail on plain paper.
>
> Thanks!

No. Not possible. By definition there can only be one default printer.

TRENDING THREADS