Nyko Wireless controller(unsure of model) and PC gaming?

ebaker

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
I recently stopped by a small thrift store and found a Nyko wireless controller for a few buks and thought, "What the hell?". I'm not sure what the model is. I can't find anything else on it. It looks kind of like an xbox controller with one gray and one black button underneath the red/green/blue/and yellow buttons. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this controller or knew if there might be a way to connect this to my computer. I figure since it's wireless it must connect via bluetooth. Thanks for any help in advance.

pauls3743

Distinguished
xBox controllers don't use bluetooth, they use their own receivers.

IF it is an xBox wireless controller you'll need a xbox wireless receiver like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC-Wireless-Gaming-USB-Receiver-Adapter-For-Xbox-360-Controller-/260927335309?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item3cc07b2b8d

However, thanks to google, there do seem to be versions of xbox controllers with the extra gray and black buttons as well as controllers with their own wireless receivers so yours may not work at all.