fax problem

My fax, is hp psc 2450 which combines printer, scanner, fax. Unfortunately it
is in Japanese so when am sending the fax, i do guess work. When i bought it,
i could receive and send faxes, but suddenly, I cannot receive and send
faxes. it says communication error to all the faxes that i try to send
through hp director. Any Help?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem

    Did you try an HP group?
    This is not one.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Lilly" <Lilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My fax, is hp psc 2450 which combines printer, scanner, fax. Unfortunately
    > it
    > is in Japanese so when am sending the fax, i do guess work. When i bought
    > it,
    > i could receive and send faxes, but suddenly, I cannot receive and send
    > faxes. it says communication error to all the faxes that i try to send
    > through hp director. Any Help?

Fax Hewlett Packard Windows XP