JPG printing problem

July 7, 2005 11:51:03 PM

I am having a major problem printing jpg files from the printing and fax
viewer. I try and click on print and nothing happens. I can print form
everthing else just not the print and fax viewer

More about : jpg printing problem

July 8, 2005 12:33:02 PM

Click a jpg again and open the print and fax viewer. Bottom of window,
instead of clicking print, hold down the Ctrl key and press P. The Print
Wizard should activate. Just follow the prompts. Good luck. :~)
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

!